Monday, May 20, 2013

Month of May

Hi my friends
I am back!!!
Usually the month of May is my favorite month
and I get all energized from the
warmer temperatures and the beautiful
blossoms that are in bloom.

This month I celebrate my Birthday and also most
 importantly I celebrate the
life of my precious Father.

My sweet Dad went to Heaven on Saturday May 11th at 2am.
His passing leaves my heart broken and my mind numb.
Daddy became ill on Sunday April 28. One thing just led to another
and on Saturday while at my Grandsons Birthday Parties in Pennsylvania
 we received notice from my brother that Dad
 was now also suffering from pulminary emboli in
both lungs. My sister and I quickly flew home.

Monday things looked much better so they released Dad
from the hospital. The EMT who drove the ambulance was
actually from Worcester MA so it was interesting to speak with him.

On Wednesday (my Birthday) Dad slept all day and the Dr. said he was
gravely ill not to go anywhere. My sweet daughter CandyBar and
 her husband came to KY with their darling little baby son.

On Thursday Daddy woke up and was able to see his darling grand
daughter, her hubby and adorable Great- Grandson!!
Then that afternoon Dad took a real turn for the worse and Hospice
was called in. My sister and I took turns sitting and holding Dad, we sang to him and
read the Bible to him too
In the wee hours of the morning Saturday we were called to hurry in as Dads
condition was rapidly deteriorating.

How lucky I am to have been blessed with such a treasure of a Dad!!
He was so smart and had a quick wit about him. He loved children!
He LOVED his  3 children, 5 grandchildren and 4 great
grand children. And we all certainly loved him back!!!


Daddy
-Forever in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!