Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bank Account

Hello my friends!
As you can see I have returned from the sunny south!

I have printed something below that I received from my friend Sr. Madeline
Please take a moment to read it!



Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you've put in.

So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bankaccount of memories!

Thank you for your part in filling my Memory Bank.I am still depositing.

'Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred.

2. Free your mind from worries.

3. Live simply.

4. Give more.

5. Expect less.

Have a nice day, unless you already have other plans.


Wasn't that great!
Have a great day all!
Hugs Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!