Monday, March 19, 2012

As promised...Ducks!

Hello again!
Finally I had a little time to get my photos off the camera and into my blog!
As I have said before -The artwork from all over the state was awesome and inspiring!!!
Here is a little glimpse at the school gallery.










Next- I will show you some work that won honorable mention and first and second prize.




These are done in watercolors...
oils...
pastels...
..colored pencils and one I will show you later was a block print!









And of course one was the Best in Show!


What I have pictured so far have been from the older students (H.S.)
Later I will return with some pictures of the younger ages!

Until then have a great day!
hugs!
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary
    Just checked out your blog and
    it is wonderful. You are a good teacher
    and a talented artist!
    The gallery is beautiful-What a lovely school!
    Sue B. at J.J.H>S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the blog Sue & Glatsical!!!
    Yes, Sue it is a lovely High School & We are so fortunate to
    have the spacious, bright gallery!!!!
    :O)Mary Z

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!