Monday, March 26, 2012

Was that the weekend?

Hi there my friends!
Happy Monday morning!
Do any of you feel like I do?
The weekend flew by so darn fast its a blur!!

I am ashamed that I did not mention last week that 2 of
my best friends celebrated their birthdays!!!

Happy Birthday Jaylee
                 &
Happy Birthday Renee!!!





I hope you had a wonderful day and may you know only

good health and happiness in the year to follow!!!


Making Our Books Part 2

After the painted paste papers dried....

we cut them to just a little larger than 

the cardboard we would use for covers.



After gluing the papers onto cardboard they made up the inside of the book


Each book had 6 signatures of 4 pages
Yes-Threading the needles was the hardest part!!!





All Finished!


As I said before they all did a great job!
I think they are quite pleased as well!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon
Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mary
    That is so awesome that your girls all made their
    own books!
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lilly!
      Thank you... I am so proud of them!
      stop by again soon Lilly!
      Hugs,
      Mary

      Delete
  2. Hi Glatsical!
    Actually we used cut cardboard like a come and all kinds of
    things we could find to stamp and drag through the paste paint.
    Glad to see you again Glasical!
    Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!