Thursday, March 15, 2012

Junior Duck Stamp Exhibit

Hello friends!
I am so happy that our school was chosen
to be one of the schools hosting this marvelous traveling exhibit!
The Junior Duck Stamp Competition is national contest to design a special "Duck Stamp"
All of the submissions are divided into several age groupings from
 Kindergarten through the 12th grade.
A winning piece of artwork is chosen by each state.
The exhibit we are hosting consists of the 100 pieces that won honors
and prizes!

My goodness the art work is MOST IMPRESSIVE!!!
I was thrilled to be able to coordinate  the exhibit at the same
 time our school is putting on the spring musical!

Yes ...I do have photos from the exhibit and I will be posting them
as soon as possible!
Until then
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!