Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Lovely Spring Day!!

Hi my Dear Friends!!
It is so lovely outside!!!
I can't tell you how much I enjoy the blue skies and the sounds of spring (little birdies)
Yes, yes-I know we had an easy winter but none the less I APPRECIATE
Spring's arrival!
SO...
Get outside while you can-
I hear the more seasonable -expected March
 weather is to return to us in a few short days.


Hey all-Here is a blog you Moms with small children will ESPECIALLY LOVE!!!


http://raisingcreativehearts.blogspot.com



For the past few weeks I have been having all of my art students make their own
sketch books!
The results has been just lovely!!!


At the start we created the paper that would become their covers.
(*Actually the paper that will cover their covers)




              Making Books Part I









                                           First thing to do was to make up 
                                   batches of "Paste Paint"







Spread the Paste Paint on the paper...

Students created various patterns with pieces of wood, 
cut cardboard & random tools.



Happily working 



Cool designs!


Ta Dah!!



Tee heee!!!
By now I am sure you are just dying to get busy making your own 
Paste Painted Papers!!


Stay tuned for Part II




Hugs
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!