Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Greetings on Wednesday

Hello my friends,
It is just the most perfect day outside!!
I find it is cool but not too cool .
Quite sunny and the ground is wet
 and green from all the rainfall
we have had lately.

I have been bitten by the sewing bug
this summer.
My plan is to try to replicate outfits without having to pay the big name designer bucks

 Here is the fashion of the day

Yes.. I would love to own the dress by Elizabeth Makay!
I know I am not a fashion illustrator 
but I find drawing outfits very relaxing!

I plan on making some jewelry as well.

I'm off now to work on my latest paintings. Yes, I am doing two at a time. While one dries I can work on the other.

here are some shots of my chile peppers & coffee beans
I call it "Hot Coffee"



My other painting is a rose.
I'm doing the rose and donating it to my town library
for their auction later this summer.

All for now!
Hugs :O)
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary
    You do such lovely work. I can't wait to see
    how the hot coffee looks when you finish it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blogging as always!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!