Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How to leave a comment on the blog...

Hello My Friends!!

I have had people say to me that they read  my blog but can not leave a comment.
So, recently I played around with the comment box to see what might be giving them problems.  Is it the little box that says google that causes confusion?

•So let me give your step by step instructions on how to leave me a comment and if you still have trouble please email me.

*(My email is Limelightartworks@gmail.com)

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the post you wish to comment on...
2. Click on comments
3. In the box write your comment
4. when you are finished go to little box that says
Comment as: Google Acc.
click on it and scroll down. You will see a few options.
You can choose- Anonymous
5. Then click on Publish

So it is as easy as that!
I love to hear from all my readers so , please leave me a comment or message today!

Hugs To All!
Mary


1 comment:

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!