Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Outfit of the day

Hi my friends
I think Ive been watching too many "You Tube" videos!

Yes, I do have my favorites and most of them are beauty and makeup videos.
Here are a few of the ones I check several times a week!

•You Tube Scrappy Jessi (Jessi Nagy)
•Kandee Johnson
• LisalisaD1


Anyways... Sometimes they showcase the outfits they have on or the make up
brands. So today I thought Id give it a try...Not on You Tube but an illustration
via my blog.

Incase you were wondering No... my shirt is not a
"Mina Vivacious" plaid top but a look alike I came across!
I had sun glasses for earlier but now the clouds have moved in and its stormy out!!




1 comment:

  1. Love how after all these years the jean skirt still rules!
    " "
    O
    @

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!