Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Brimfield

Hi My friends!
Yes today as soon as I finish up at work I am off to the Brimfield Flea Market!!

The town of Brimfield, Massachusetts, home of the Brimfield Flea Markets is located in central Massachusetts just west of the intersection of Rte 84 and the Massachusetts turnpike ( Rte.90). Some say that the Brimfield Flea Markets are located at the crossroads of New England. State police estimate that over 50,000 people attend the Brimfield Flea Markets each week they are held.  The exhibitors who set up booths number in the thousands with May and September being the strongest of the Brimfield Flea Markets.

I am looking for small items to put in my cool  box of little compartments.  I think it was once a drawer used to store stamps and letters in for printmaking.



I will return with some pictures of my afternoon  and of course some items that I purchase
.

All for now have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!