Friday, May 8, 2015

Its My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!!

Hey there my friends!
Yes... it is my Birthday!!!
But unlike the song there are no tears today!!

I had a great dinner with some dear friends last night
We went to the local Barbecue place.
I can't believe we didn't take any photos of the evening! (?)
But we all had a grand time!

Today(after work) I'm off to see my dear friend Judith in Albany!


The weather has been perfect -absolutely perfect these past few days!  Actually getting quite warm in fact!!
I have a potted rose plant I am baby-ing in hopes to put it out on my deck for the summer.








Well thats all for today!
I will be back with some shots of my student art show!
Have a great day all!!
:O)Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!