Thursday, May 21, 2015

Student Art Show

Hello my friends! How are you on this fine spring morning!
The weather is grand here!
Sunny and still a bit cool
A great day to go out and do some plain air painting!

BUT FIRST… as promised I do have some shots of my students art show from last week!


•Our gallery here at school is just so lovely!






Some pastels and collages










On the sides are the pinatas
In the middle are the Sumie paintings






Close up on one piƱata










•Here are some drawings on tin





Clay sculptures
Oaxacan creations










Felted Birds and Wooden Birdhouses







Another angle of the gallery



Some wire and textile sculptures





Scratch Boards
Pastel Skeletons and 
Pen and Ink watercolors 



I can't believe I didn't take any close up shots of the Freshman Arts Oil pastels!

Oh well...
That was our spring show
Hope you like the works of art!
See you again really soon!

:O) Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!