Thursday, May 14, 2015

Yesterday at Brimfield

Hi there my friends!
Yesterday was the most perfect day to go to the Brimfield Flea Market!
It was some what cloudy and a bit on the chilly side which made it just 
perfect for walking and viewing the many booths.
I was not seeking anything in particular this year just to go see what goodies I might find!

My favorite item I will save for last!
First I found a watering can-I was looking at many a watering can before I found this one that was in my price range. Can you just see Peter Rabbit hopping in to this can to escape from the angry gardener Mr. McGreggor?




I know just where I will hang my next item
It is a christening gown from the 1940's
(I believe)






My dear friend Eleanor collects antique buttons so I was on the lookout 
for something I could send to her.




I also bought some marbles that I think will be fun to feature in one of my realistic watercolors. The photo of these little beauties did not come out though…Maybe later I will try again.

Finally I am just so happy with my last purchase!
It is a china tureen with lid.


Isn't it a beauty!




I just thought this was so appropriate since the new little
Princess is named
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana!

That is all for now I hope to take some photos so you can see where all of these lovelies will find their permanent home!

Tomorrow is Arts Day here eat school so I will be sure to share with you some of my students lovely work!

Good night!
:O)Mary

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Brimfield Flea Market days!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!