Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And cooking I did!

Gee... I had a lot of fun tonight doing a bit of baking!
I found a very easy updated version of a recipe for these tasty little pastries
called rugelach



The filling is brown sugar, raisins and walnuts.
I made that recipe last night and everyone loved it!

So,  tonight I had some fun and before 
adding the raisins and nuts etc.

I spread on Nutella 
and added cherry




Then I rolled each slice up 


 (• I used ready made pie crust)




Brushed egg yolk on the top of each little roll...


and baked the pan for 12 min. or so at 400'

Cool those babies down a bit and
then shake Confectioners 
sugar over them...
Yummmmmmmmm

My goodness!! A little time baking in the kitchen did wonders for my mood!!!

I am my happy little self once again!

Cooking + Creating Art  = Happy Mary


All for now!
Hugs :O)
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!