Friday, December 30, 2011

My New Years Resolutions More or Less



 Thank you  
so much...



Hellooooo
 for peeking in on me this past year !!




2011 is about to end in about 29 hours!!
Here come 2012   WOW!







I have been thinking about my new years resolutions 


think,  think,  think!

quite a bit today.



Even though I have never really made a big deal about resolutions this year I
am setting some goals!  








 And..... Here they are!

More showing joy                                    Less hiding tears
More positive thoughts                            Less dwelling on the negative
More serious weight loss via WW           Less colas and iced mochas
More art work for art sake                      Less overtime at work
More time for fitness                                 Less making excuses not to workout
More organization at home and work    Less confusion and lost items
More spiritual                                           Less profane
More singing                                             Less yakity- yak
More tranquility                                       Less frenetic moments
More Blogging                                          Less ummm.... not bloging


                               So My Dear Friends- 
                                I Want to Wish You 

                A  Very Happy and Fulfilling New Year!
Hugs,
Mary 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glatsical!!
    Thank you!!! And thank you also for
    trying the new Rugelach recipe!
    See you soon!
    Hugs, Mair

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!