Friday, December 2, 2011

TGIF

I may say it often
but today
I REALLY MEAN IT! Tee hee
As you may have noticed
I was having some problems with the background of
my blog but now I think I may have it under control!


Everyone seems to be delighted with O Tannenbaum!
It is a thrill to have people drop in and say how beautiful it is!!!


I don't know if you noticed the poles in the gallery?
Each one had its own tin soldier!
Or Nutcracker?
I must take time to mention and to THANK my dear friend Rene for all
her help in making the nutcrackers and helping
set the entire show up!
Thanks Rene!!!


In my spare time for weeks now I have been
repainting the figures for our creche here at school.
They are very old and had been very chipped and worn.
Even so....They were still gorgeous!!


Poor Little donkey!
OK All for now :O)
Next Time

I will share the after photos!

Have a great FRIDAY!
Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!