Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gone Missing!

Hi all!
Another Beautiful Christmas has come and gone.
I do so hope all of you had a lovely Christmas as well!


The weather has been quite lovely up here.  I am certainly
not missing the snow or icy weather!
 Tonight may be a strange one weather wise-
we are to have thunder storms and high winds! Just one week ago we had loads of
crazy rain and lots of thunder and lightning!!!


Well...incase you wonder what the title of this post means...
Seems someone has taken off with one of the 3 kings.
I'm sure it was just a prank but Im so very sad that he hasn't been
returned...






You know how thrilled I was with the nativity set I repainted this year.
It seems silly but I am really crushed.  My only hope is that someone will find him or that
the surveillance tape will give the police a lead.  Until then I shall just have to wait and see...

Think I shall go do some baking to lift my spirits!
Later Gator
Hugs :O)
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!